PCM Methods & Procedures Consultants Ltd specializes in issues of improvement of organizational processes, introduction and development of methods and tools aimed at increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of companies and organizations.
It has considerable expertise in implementing innovative methods of enhancing entrepreneurship through Learning Networks, as well as providing services for the identification, analysis and evaluation of educational needs, as well as for the training of executives.
The services provided by PCM are developed in three areas of expertise (Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Project Management, Social Economy, Compliance):
The main areas of specialisation are:
- Business Development – Strategy and Business Planning
- Extroversion Enhancing Services – Networking and Development of Collaborations at the International Level
- Measurement of Operational Results
- Organisational Change Services – Organisation & Reorganisation of SMEs – Restructuring Plans
- Support & Mentoring of Very Small & Small-Medium Enterprises ( Mentoring)
- Business Innovation Development Advisory Services – Innovation Plans
- Diagnosis Studies for the Development of Human Resources of Enterprises
- Business Consulting for Human Resources Training (Training Consulting)
- Development & Support of Social Enterprises
- Maturity of Programmatic Contracts of Entities of Local Government & Social Enterprises
- Networking & Transnational Cooperation of Social Economy Bodies
- Organizing Actions & Finding Funding for Civil Society Organizations
- Social Report & Support for Corporate Social Responsibility Actions
- Design & Implementation of Beneficiary Management Capacity Systems under the NSRF 2014-2020
- Project Design & Management – Project Management Investment Plans, Restructuring Plans & Innovation Plans of SMEs & SMEs
- Development of Partnerships
- Planning & Management of Local Employment Initiatives & Integrated Local Development Actions
- Design & Management of European Transnational Entrepreneurship & Innovation Programmes
- Technical Support Consulting Services – FEAD Social Partnership Support
The Quality Policy established by PCM is a strategic choice for its development, by investing both in Systems and Technological Infrastructure and in human resources. For the provision of Consulting Services, it has implemented and uses as an Administration tool, a Quality Management System adapted to the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015. In addition, it has developed special expertise in the Design and Implementation of Beneficiary Management Capacity Systems of Co-funded projects that it implements both in its internal procedures and in the projects it implements as a partner or technical consultant (project management).